This course is designed primarily for IT professionals with general IT knowledge and advanced experience with Windows Server who are looking to gain knowledge especially around Security in Windows Server 2016 and need to understand the scenarios, requirements and compute options that are available and applicable.
By the end of this course, students should be able to
- Plan and implement AD DS;
- Plan and implement AD CS;
- Plan and implement AD FS;
- Plan and implement AD RMS;
- Plan and implement RODC;
- Plan and implement NPS;
- Plan and implement IPAM;
INSTRUCTIONAL METHOD AND REQUIREMENTS
During this training, participants can expect:
- Classroom setting Lectures, with sufficient room to analyze real-world problems;
- Very hands-on in-class assignments;
- Search for reliable web content; Take-home assignments; Clinics;
- Supplementary research (hours) to be completed at the student’s convenience.
ABOUT THE Instructor
Ing. Urwin W. Staphorst MBA – Microsoft Certified Trainer
Highly motivated and focused team player who can also work
independent and specialized in Microsoft Training, the development
of new projects, with strong skills in system design and development.
With a Bachelor degree in Information Technology and a Master of
Business degree under his belt, he is also authorized by Microsoft
as a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) ever since 2000.
ACCREDITATION / CERTIFICATION / RECOGNITION
These courses are an integral part of the IMIT education program accredited by the “National Orgaan voor Accreditatie” (NOVA). The successful completion of the course entitles non-IMIT students an IMIT (sub) certificate. IMIT is recognized by The Ministry of Education, Science and Culture (MINOWC).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes